COVID-19 Clinic Update
Due to the COVID changes announced by the QLD Government today, our clinic will be implementing contactless protocols from 5pm Monday 29th of March, 2021.
1. Our clinic doors are now locked
2. All appointments including food and medication pick ups must be pre-booked
3. Clients must call on arrival from their vehicle or outside the clinic and await further instructions
4. Payment for your consultation (or food / medication pick up) must be contactless
5. Your pet and any medication / food will be returned to the agreed location
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time as we try our best to care for your pets in a safe and thoughtful way.
We will continue to enforce strict infection control measures for all team members to ensure the safety of everyone.
All the best everyone and take care.